Enrollment begins with a scheduled visit. Parents and their children are invited to join us during the day to meet staff and observe the classroom as we begin our day.
Families wishing to apply may drop by with their applications along with their *$100.00 application fee or send to:
221 Summer Street
Duxbury MA 02332
Upon acceptance of your application, enrollment contracts are drawn up and the family is asked to enroll with the SMART Tuition management company (www.EnrollwithSmart.com). Signed contracts along with a *$1,000 enrollment deposit may be brought by or sent to the address above.
- The benefits of using SMART Tuition include 24/7 online support, automatic bank account debit, and credit card payment options. SMART accepts American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa.
- Families will be asked to provide healthy snacks for two weeks over the course of the school year.
- Additional fees include the cost of pizza, insect repellant and toothbrushes.
- A Late Enrollment administrative fee (not to exceed $400) may be added to enrollment contracts after August 1st.
- If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please direct your inquiries to: Paula@ElementsMontessori.com
Paula J. Doyle M. Ed.
Founder, Director and Early Childhood Guide
Elements Montessori does not discriminate in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, or any other school-based programs for children and their families based on race, religious affiliation, cultural heritage, political beliefs, national origin, marital status, family configuration, sexual orientation, gender identification, toilet training status or disability.
*Enrollment deposits are applied to tuition. Otherwise, application fees and enrollment deposits are considered non-refundable.